The need to respond to an emergency can happen at any moment. Being prepared is key. That’s why we offer a wide range of training systems that are designed to keep you ready to safely complete any mission.
From service to inspection and repair, our trainers provide you with comprehensive maintenance knowledge, balancing theoretical and practical exercises. With as much practical training as possible, we show you how to do inspections, maintenance, and repairs effectively.
We take environmental concerns and other aspects of sustainability very seriously, and we use eco-friendly products and processes so as to minimize the detrimental effects of our work. We are well aware of the adverse negative effects to the environment such as global warming which have been caused by humanity. Hence, as HMG Works Limited we promote healthy procedures and are very committed to saving our beautiful planet from such adversities.
fire action plan
1. If you discover a fire, you should first sound the alarm then shout “Fire! Fire!”
2. The second thing you should do is dial to call the fire brigade
3. Thirdly if possible, tackle the fire with appropriate fire fighting equipment. Do not endanger yourself or others in doing so. Turn off electricity
4. Next, Leave the building by the nearest available exit or door.
5. Then you should close all the doors and windows to contain the smock and fire.
NOTE: Do not take risks.
Do not stop to collect personal belongings.
Do not use lift.
Do not re-enter the building for any reason unless authorised to do so